One of the keys to helping a business succeed is using the advertising budget to get the most for your dollar; therefore, why not use all the free advertising available. One place that offers free advertising along with sponsored links is KIJIJI. KIJIJI is a classifieds website that allows visitors to view and post ads for free. Visitors have the option to register, but this action is not required. If visitors do choose to register, they have the opportunity to manage their ad post without having to confirm all actions via email; furthermore, registered users can participate in discussions on posted ads. This web page provides information on items for sale, resume information posted by people looking for jobs, and job openings that have been posted by registered guests.This online hub for information on sale items, resumes, and job opportunities is a great tool that can be used to improve anyone’s business. If a business invests time to advertise the items they provide, job openings, or the services they provide on KIJIJI all the information about their business could be found on another site other than their personal business’ website.
In order to post your own ad, simply select a location you want to advertise around. Then, describe what you are offering along with your email address. You can go through the few easy steps to utilize free advertisement at http://www.kijiji.com/.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting find. I think that the article should just be a little more specific only because I didn't really get what Kijiji did before going to the website and realizing its a classifieds website, similar to a craigslist type of website. I think just including the word 'classifieds' will clear a lot of things up.
ReplyDeleteI do like how you have a lot of information about the website though. I feel that by the 2 paragraphs I can get a good idea of the site and its offerings. Good job.
This is an interesting way fora business to be able to post ads on the internet and not have to spend any money in doing so. There is alot of useful information that can be used on the website.
ReplyDeleteI understand why this is a good technology that promotes businesses. I could use this as well for my charter. I could post ads and possibly get more clients. Is it an easy process for posting ads? I don't want to spend too much time trying to figure out how to post something. Good find.
ReplyDeleteMake sure you read the GRADING RUBRIC. Do the last requirement.
ReplyDelete